Join The Ben Franklin Society
Your Ben Franklin Society Maintenance Program membership includes:
One professional Safety Inspection, Leak Check and Water Heater Tune-up for your plumbing system annually.
- Save $ and Save Your Home.
- As a Society Member, you receive a 15% discount on service and repairs. This alone can pay for your annual membership. And you have the peace of mind in knowing your plumbing system is monitored on a regular basis, for safety and security. This maintenance program helps protect you from unexpected breakdowns and water damage.
- Premier Client Rewards. As a member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
Weâ€™ll catch the small problems before they become big problems! Upon membership, (and once each year thereafter for perpetual memberships) our experienced plumber will give your home a thorough inspection and check for small leaks that could become big problems. The complete list includes up to 200 different items! As Benjamin Franklin said, â€śA small leak will sink a big ship.â€ť
You get a 15% discount on service and repairs! As a member of â€śThe Benjamin Franklin Society,â€ť you get a whopping 15% discount (a preferred service rate) with the maintenance program, should you ever need us for any plumbing service or repair listed in our price guide.
Weâ€™ll Tune-Up and Professionally Inspect your water heater! Upon membership, (and once each year thereafter for perpetual memberships) one of our experienced plumbers will give your water heater a complete 14 point Precision Tune-Up and Inspection. This entire process will extend the life of your water heater plus decrease the risk of untimely breakdowns.
Our promise as Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Tampa, The Punctual Plumber
As a member of â€śThe Benjamin Franklin Society,â€ť your home is protected from the annoyance of cold showers, broken water lines and unexpected plumbing problems. Youâ€™ll go to the top of our service list and we wonâ€™t keep you waiting. â€śIf thereâ€™s any delay, itâ€™s you we pay!â€ť If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or it can be transferred to the new owner.
Ben Franklin Society Inspection Checklist
1. Water Heater
- Flush water heater
- Pull & inspect anode filter
- Inspect T & P Operation
- Inspect shutoff valve
- Test & inspect electrical components
- Inspect gas valve
- Inspect flue pipe
- Inspect burner assembly
- Dye tab toilet tank
- Inspect flush jets
- Inspect emergency shutoff & risers
- Inspect tank to bowl assembly
- Inspect fill valve, flush valve, tank lever
- Inspect closet bolts & mounting
- Inspect for leaks
- Inspect aerators
- Inspect handle operation
- Inspect drain assembly
- Inspect emergency shutoffs & risers
- Inspect tub stopper & overflow
- Inspect tub spout, shower head, diverter
- Inspect flow of all drains
- Visually locate & Inspect water service valve
- Visually locate & sewer clean-out
- Inspect hose bibs
Donâ€™t Forget Benjamin Franklinâ€™s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you canâ€™t lose.